Saturday, August 20, 2011

Flat

I had a really good idea this morning, when I was half asleep in bed, about what I wanted to write this blog about... However, I forgot it and now I have no idea what I'm going to write... Especially because I may or may not be leaving in a few minutes to go to a movie... The real question is not "do I want to see the movie" but "do I want to be even more broke than I am now?"... Maybe.

And there's a person over so I really shouldn't be writing a blog... It's rude... Get with the program guys... What am I talking about?

I guess I might as well use this time to talk about something that I am excited about... You should be excited as well.

I am currently working on a web-series (called "Flat") with my roommate Julie about people living in an apartment based on real life. We have several characters I am super pumped about.
The show takes place in my apartment, of course because we're poor college kids, and the characters are all exaggerated but fun... In my opinion.

The main character is named Tie and he lives with his twin sister, Button, and friend Al but Al bails and Tie is forced to find more roommates. After a few mis-haps, the apartment gets filled with a bunch of people that just need a place to stay.

The reason I like the idea is because I think it's funny and I have a lot of fun writing it... It also gives me and Julie more things to put on our reels and it gives more oppertunities to people in our circle. Hopefully, everyone else thinks it's funny too.

I love all the characters and think they are exaggerated but relatable.

We're on episode three now and we're gearing up to actually do this. Which excites me... Because so many of my ideas float off into space having never be touched.

ANYWAYS! I have to go but I will be updating on this and be writing more film related blogs from here on out.
Hopefully Kimmy comes back soon so it will evenly be balanced out.

Love you all...
Berlyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment